F*ck Cancer!

First Name: Michael
Trading: (111)
RA
CigarNut has disabled reputation
Default Re: Santiano cigar cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinsam View Post
After several months of research, I finally ordered this humidor. My selection criteria was: capacity over 300+ and must be end table-type. I looked at many sites only to find that the best prices were at Cheap Humidor and Premium Humidors. Premium Humidors is owned by Maverick products who makes (or distributes) many of the humidors I was interested in.

The Montague looked like an impressive unit, however, the $525 price tag was a bit over my budget. I paid $399 for my unit and ~$160 in shipping (the other folks were upwards of $599 for the unit and ~$250 to ship.

The Craftsman was a favorite, but I wanted the second drawer as I have many loose sticks and both gave me ample box storage...

I'm beginning the seasoning process this week (1/13/14) and will be ordering up an active humidification unit later this week too.

Cheers!
Congratulations and welcome to The Asylum. You should post an introduction here: http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7 so that we can get to know you better.

2 of 3 Requirements for use of the CA Rolodex: 100 posts/ 60 day membership/ participation in trade (trader rating). New members can be added at any time.
CigarNut is offline   Reply With Quote