View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 06:17 AM   #6
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Considering an End Table Humidor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
Warren, I've had my Aristocrat for about 2 years now and I have a stellar experience with Bob, he was more than willing to work with me on all the little details and will work with you on features and prices, really just a great experience. It was a bit to wait but I think he was within about 10 days of the date he originally gave me so that's not bad at all. I only talked to him 3 times on the phone, 2 to order and one for an update and I never had an issue. That being said I'm sure there are people that call him twice a week about a build and if he doesn't answer the phone or get back to them in 4 hours they get upset and complain, I heard a couple stories as well but can tell you it was a great experience and I freaking love my Aristocrat!
Mine arrived a month ago today and has been great.