View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 11:08 PM   #5
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Considering an End Table Humidor

Warren, I've had my Aristocrat for about 2 years now and I have a stellar experience with Bob, he was more than willing to work with me on all the little details and will work with you on features and prices, really just a great experience. It was a bit to wait but I think he was within about 10 days of the date he originally gave me so that's not bad at all. I only talked to him 3 times on the phone, 2 to order and one for an update and I never had an issue. That being said I'm sure there are people that call him twice a week about a build and if he doesn't answer the phone or get back to them in 4 hours they get upset and complain, I heard a couple stories as well but can tell you it was a great experience and I freaking love my Aristocrat!
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote