View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 04:36 PM   #77
Victor808
How Did I Get Here?

First Name: Victor
Trading: (1)
Victor808 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Walking Dead Season 5

I'm iffy on the kid. I like that he kind of is "getting it" quicker than the others... but I'm on the fence. He could go either way.

It held strong through the 2nd episode. The police officer nonchalantly loading bottled water into his cruiser was seriously creepy.

I kind of like that the first reaction is rioting. It actually makes a weird amount of sense. No one expects zombies... so police shooting the hell out of a zombie dude is going to look like police violence. I also like that they're having these riots be what's really tearing everything apart, well before the zombies become a big problem.

I'm sick of the drug addled kid already.
And I was hoping those two parents would simply die when they had their little phone argument... "I'm coming over! is my son there?" "Don't you dare come over, it isn't your visiting time!" "Is my son there?" "You don't get to change the schedule!" ..... seriously? Is it too hard to say "There is an Emergency"? the argument seemed forced because they purposely made both characters too stupid to communicate.

But... I am having a bit of fun. It's playing out like the beginning of a very long zombie movie.
Victor808 is offline   Reply With Quote