View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 11:20 AM   #52
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Lets talk Ozone Air Purifiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by irratebass View Post
I'm bringing this one back from the dead. I did a search on air purifiers and this one seemed like the most traffic.

I was at the shop last night and was looking though the latest issue of Cigar Press, and came across an advertisement for Lightning Air

http://lightningair.com/

The price isn't too terrible, but still a little high. I went onto Google and typed in lightning air to see if any cigar groups have discussed it....the 1st thing that popped up was Amazon of course that showed this:

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Choice-Pr...66DS7NVDW3DZ9G

For a much better price, I also seen the original LA with an initial $129 or something with an Amazon card and pay off the rest in 6 months or something.

357 you said you have this one.......is it still working for you?

Dom.....still using yours?

Anyway, I do not smoke in my house, only in my garage or deck. I was looking at this for the garage for the winter, so I could keep the garage door down without the wife *****ing about the smoke seeping into the house. I also have allergies, and this states it's ideal for people with allergies and what not.

Anyone have any experience with these? Is one better than the other?

Discuss
My parents had one that I used. It worked great but did eventually fail after 5-8 years of use. I am definitely considering buying one for myself now that I own my own home.