View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 09:57 PM   #95
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: blind 10 spot review(s)

Cigar #7

Construction: 6x52 medium brown wrapper, squared off foot

Pre-light Draw: smooth with hints of cedar

1st Third: Upon lighting I immediately taste a dry grassy flavor, mixed with ammonia. Ammonia is gone. Not a whole lot of flavor going on, but I taste a little citrus. Citrus is gone. I now detect vanilla. Some spice through the nose.

2nd Third: This cigar has lost its flavor; nothing but straight tobacco. There is some nice spice through the nose. A nuttiness is also detectable through the nose.

Final Third: Not getting much out of this cigar at all. Kind of tasteless at this point.

Final Thoughts: This cigar was sub-par. It had its moments where it was ok, but it was pretty mild and bland. I smoked this one after dinner on a full stomach (when I’d normally smoke a strong stick), so maybe I didn’t give it a fair shake. I did like the spice through the nose, but for the most part this was lacking on flavor.

I couldn’t tell you if it was a Reyes stick, but I’m not a fan of this stick at this point.

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote