View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:30 AM   #781
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Steelers fans check in...

That was a nasty win yesterday, but the boys responded to the "must have" and got it done.
It sure is nice to see Rashard Mendenhall back and running well. He's going to provide the other half of the offense we needed to make it work. Up till now, I bet Todd Haley was sweating bullets.
I worry that Antonio and Mike Wallace might think they're a bit too good for their own good. A little extra practice would go a long way towards making sure they catch the ball. Haley's game plan relies heavily on the strengths of this offense, and if he can't get guys to catch the ball, it'll be a long season.
I'm not talking about the couple long balls that were just off the fingertips, that's gonna happen. Sanders, Wallace and Brown each had a drop on easy passes, and they hurt us bad.
I hate to say it, but I think Troy is just about done. His style of play looks like it has just plain worn out that 31 year old body. If he could take it down a notch until he really needs it, he could probably stay healthy. I don't imagine he has that in him.
I sure hope he can heal up and be ready soon. We can sure use him.

With all our offense in place, it should really start coming together now. We have a lot softer schedule than last year, so that should help. Hopefully come playoff time this new offense should be at it's peak.