Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Steve
Trading: (7)
HUpmann
Stevez will become famous soon enough
Default Re: What do you drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoflex View Post
Thanks! I really wanted white but the factory was shut down for the year when I was shopping so what was in inventory was all there would be until they started back up again. There was only 1 white short bed crew cab in the whole Southeast which it was in Georgia and the dealer was not making it easy to get a deal on a locate. Needless to say this one was on the lot and they were more than happy to give me the deal I wanted on that one so Silver it ended up being. Plus my wife has a white 4Runner and she was giving me grief about getting the white saying it will look stupid having two white trucks that look similar in the driveway. (Who thinks of these things?????) I told her, fine I will get the silver but don't get pissed when I am putting wheels/tires and a lift on it. I decided to not go with the the 3" lift and just leveled it out with Bilstein 5100s with the fronts set to 1.75 and than I had the dealer do the rear leaf spring TSB in the back which actually added an additional 1" in the back. The only issues I have had was having the squeeky fan motor replaced which is another TSB so as long as your still under warranty they will fix it for free.

Glad to see some Tundra brothers here. I bought a Black 2011 Tundra Crew Max in January and love it so far. Love the space that thing has, but haven't gotten into all the leveling or raising of the truck. Added a fiberglass bed cover from ARE and running boards, and it looks great. Lots of compliments. Steve
Stevez is offline   Reply With Quote