View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 11:47 AM   #34
KenS
When do I get my meds?

Trading: (26)
Partagas
KenS has a spectacular aura aboutKenS has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Anybody attending the Seattle Cigar Expo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechrisdotcom View Post
John from J&J posted...he'd probably just tell ya to come however. No need to get all fancy.

Bill from Vertigo posted, he's the owner of Vertigo where the after party is. He's always in a suit, but that's only because he owns and is always at his place, The Vertigo Club. Which is a private luxury club, so it there would be a reason to look a little nicer. I think there are some dress codes there if you were a member(no ragged jeans, no shorts, simple things like that), but it would make sense since it is a luxury club. I don't think those rules will apply the night of the party because I'm assuming most of the VIP people going probably aren't members of the club, so they might not know about it. And again, I don't really see anyone looking like a slob anyways.

Brouwers is a bar in Freemont, it's just a casual place. Since it's a closed door event, it's still the same place as if it was open to public. Really laid back place, so you would be fine wearing whatever. I guess it comes down to looking good for others if that actually matters.
Thanks for the insight on the venues.

Quote:
we sound like a bunch of girls talking about what to wear. hahaha. Just don't wear the same shirt as me. I don't want us to look like twins.
Are you buying new shoes?