View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 04:28 PM   #2240
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Photography Thread

let me show you what I mean, Shark....THIS SHOT could have been incredible, and it ISN"T BAD,
but as you can see, it needed exposure compensation to tame that sun. The guy is playing under
basically a beach umbrella.

[
D100 Street Musician by MemphisBrad], on Flickr

And the same thing with this shot. I had to Photoshop it down JUST to get it to where it was ALMOST
worth a crap. But the LCD is so small, I am not sure how well I could have been alerted to the hot shot
anyway, in my absent-minded rush to shoot. I think the main thing to remember with that camera is to
shoot a LOT of shots and angles of EVERYTHING you find interesting. You are unlikely to run out of room
on your card if you dump your shots at the end of the day everytime you shoot. The reason I say that
is that you can literally shoot five clicks on a subject and get 5 different exposure levels. At least that's
what I GET on mine.

[
D100 Horse Overwatch by MemphisBrad], on Flickr

Last edited by OLS; 04-08-2013 at 04:35 PM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote