View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 03:18 PM   #101
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Blind ten spot review Part Two

I know I already have said this, but now that I'm done reviewing all ten sticks (twenty five if you count all the blind reviews that I've done lately), I would like to officially thank lou2row and EEE for letting me participate in these blind reviews. MCS too for the five blind reviews that I did for him as well. True brothers of the leaf! It has been an honor, a privilege, and a chance to refine my palate. Twenty five blind reviews since July has really helped me to discern flavors in cigars. I thank you for the opportunity, but I'm also glad to be done with blind reviews for a while. I see there are a lot of blind reviews on the board right now, but I am officially passing the torch to someone else for a while. To the members here who have followed these three threads, give lou2row, EEE, and MCS some rg (rep bump).

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote