View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 01:41 PM   #42
Skywalker
BABOTL

First Name: Dice
Trading: (18)
Partagas
Skywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud of
Default Re: Coolidor project

Yesterday, when I was a young noob (now I'm an old noob), I followed the sage advice and left my boxes in tact!

The wisdom at the time was that the boxes breathe (slowly). Just like the age old cello on or off debate, the boxes protect the cigars from mold and bugs and such. Open boxes will spread problems more quickly.

Example: I had a box of cigars (CFOs thank goodness) that started to mold. Because they were in a closed box, they were the only cigar affected. I threw away the molded cigars and the box... no muss, no fuss! If those had been open boxes I would have had to wipe down my vino!

Drilling holes is fun, but I was mentored by a man who spends very little time fiddling with cigars (and accessories) and more time smoking them!

It's a hobby, have as much fun as possible!

Smoke what you like!!!

Last edited by Skywalker; 08-30-2011 at 01:49 PM.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote