View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 02:09 PM   #384
mariogolbee

Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey202 View Post
I am a straight up Battlefield 2 junkie now. The game play is more realistic and the maps are huge. Plus, there is nothin like drivin a tank or Bradley around destroying buildings.

Plus if you stealth kill a guy with a knife, you keep his Dogtags.
I really enjoyed the BFBC games I've played. I would almost prefer it to COD except for a few things.

I love the weapons f BFBC, but I don't like how they are class specific. If I want to be a medic with an LMG, what's to say I can't? COD always has mucho customization options.

I just don't have friends on there to play with. It's squad based and you NEED to have communication to make it work. I have always found communication lacking in BFBC. In COD, communication and friends really, really help, but are not necessary.

The last thing is that I preferred BFBC1 to BFBC2 as far as which classes did what. I do wish I had played the Vietnam DLC before trading it. I would have actually kept both games, but I don't have the time for one, let alone both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSledn View Post
Another map pack coming out for Black Ops. Called Rezurrection . It's strictly for Zombies. Due out August 23 for 1200 points. If you own the hardened or Prestige versions of the game, the download will be free.
Good thing I don't play zombies.

Hey Cat, I thought you guys were playing MW2. What happened? Is domination the thing to do now?