Old 09-13-2021, 05:09 AM   #24
jonumberone
Raw Dog

First Name: Dom
Trading: (62)
RA
jonumberone has disabled reputation
Default Re: R.I.P. Ogre

I was sad when I heard the news of Larry's passing.
I've smoked many times with him and Leigh.
Every time I was in Florida, it seemed I smoked with them.
Sometimes for weekends at a time at his home for Epic, or at Brent's, and sometimes He would make the drive to Orlando just to spend a few hours with me in Disney Springs, or Top of the world lounge.
I remember one time sitting there smoking with him, talking about the upcoming Epic and how airfare was too expensive.
Larry and Leigh took out their phones and started checking all the sites to see if we could find something cheaper so I could make it.
He wanted me to be there as much as I wanted to attend.
Larry always made you feel wanted, and always went out of his way for you.

One of my favorite memories was one time sitting around the fire pit in his yard.
I started throwing pieces of his outdoor furniture into the fire. As everyone looked on in horror and disbelief, especially Leigh, Larry sat there smiling, soaking it all in.
Unknown to everyone, Larry and I hatched the plan earlier just so we could make fun of Eric's fire building skills.
Afterwards, Larry grabbed me and reveled in the looks on everyone's face, and we belly laughed together for 10 minutes straight.

I'm going to miss Larry. I'm going to miss fighting with him about Leigh's rum cake vs her red velvet cake ( I'm team red velvet all the way), his big personality, his smile, and his dead animal hat.
I'm sure when he made it to heaven, Mac was there waiting with a maduro for him.
Rest in peace, Larry. Until we meet again.