View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 07:42 PM   #16
BigAsh
Don't knock the Ash...

First Name: Keith
Trading: (46)
Partagas
BigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Fridge "reclamation" project (pic heavy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasDen View Post
Building drawers for it is defiantly doable

Another really cool thing to do would be to replace the inside (Insert) of the door with a sheet of Spanish Cedar instead of putting back the door insert. That way the inside of the door would not get in the way of the drawers and it would add major "cool factor" to the unit. Since you got it torn apart already I would consider it. Let me know the measurements and I can get you a price. If you really want to trick the thing out, send me the door, I will gut the door insulation, reline it with ridged Styrofoam and then line it with cedar and build mini trays inside the door

Chas
Chuck....you are an evil man.....but I like it! .....
I'll get the measurements and we'll talk.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgoings View Post
What are you going to do about the freezer? Are you going to remove that element and just use the fridge part?
I think the Johnson controller will take care of that....externally set the temp to 65-70.....freezer should never come into play....I think anyway....anyone with experience in this?