View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 09:48 AM   #18
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many Michael Jackson jokes have you heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD720 View Post
That's actually not what I was saying at all. If you are are saying that he molested children but thought it was OK then you are most definitely not with me.

My point was not to start a debate on what happened but to make the point (to the member that I responded to) that it is possible for someone to believe what they want about this situation and not only not be naive but quite possibly be well informed.
I think the second part is what I was agreeing with.
I don't think he ever molested children in the definative (legal) sense of the word, or maybe he did.
I do believe he did things he shouldn't have on many levels, on hundreds if not thousands of occasions.
In any event, I'm not his judge. I think he was a tortured soul, and he's far better off now.
So far as the jokes go, he went out of his way to make sure he earned them. Most guys just have a swingset in the back yard for the kids, ya know?