View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 07:04 AM   #73
WaxingMoon
Humidor Builder

First Name: Ed
Trading: (3)
Army (Served With Honor)
WaxingMoon will become famous soon enoughWaxingMoon will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Waxing Moon Humidor Thread

Things have been a little hectic lately in the Waxing Moon shop.... My day job has really been getting in the way. I'm seriously thinking about giving it up and focusing on the humidors - Full Time. But, as you can guess.... the decision is a bit nerve wracking.... Time will tell.

I haven't even had time to get in to the computer to update the progress... but, I will be having Six humidors coming off the bench over the weekend... and then I get to start up on six more. The upcoming six will be a variety of some very cool wood and designs...

In the mean time.... I finally got Bobmachine's humidor finished and in the mail on Monday... she's on her way to London England..... My girl made me redesign the bottom portion of the accumonitor thing.... she's my lifesaver and best critic... she gives me great ideas. Set me back just a tad.

My first piece to wind up in Europe! How cool is that! Here she is.... snapped the pics the other night, right before she went in to the heavily padded box!