View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 04:52 PM   #987
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What's the last movie you watched II?

Marathon NYE movie fest. Just spent a week with my family in Charlotte and watched 3 theater movies.

Then today once home, I watched Seeking a Friend for the End of the World which I thought was good.

Just finished watching Safety Not Guaranteed. I like Aubrey Plaza, I have a boner for the 'dark' chicks.

And Butter was pretty great, too. Seemed like the crowd from 'Best In Show' would pop out anytime,
it had that kind of feel to it. But no Eugene Levy or Fred Willard ever popped around the corner. Still a good
show. As much as Jennifer Garner always puts her best foot forward in a film, the real star for me was a bit
more of a supporting role. Olivia Wilde was absolutely perfect in this. Her part was not just well-played, but
the things her character DID were hilarious and absolutely surprise quirks that made the film, at least for me.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote