View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 10:34 PM   #40
jjmitchem
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Jim "Chappy"
Trading: (3)
Army (Active)
jjmitchem will become famous soon enoughjjmitchem will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 2-14 Cavalry, FOB Cobra Iraq

I wanted to put something out here for everyone to see. It seems I got a PM from someone that is reading something different into this thread - like there is a concern that I am smoking up a majority of the cigars that are being sent here.

I have my own personal stash - My wife is sending me cigars and I have a few buddies back home that are sending me my own sticks. I currently have plenty for my own consumption since I am only smoking about 2 a week. I just received the Gurkha Spec Ops - 20 cigars from my wife, last month she sent me a mazo of Gurkhas, I have a fellow Chaplain that sends me a few RP's every month. I do find enjoyment is trading or giving away some of my sticks to other soldiers who are interested in what I have.

Now when I see an occasional interesting cigar in the bombs that I have never tried - I do partake, but for the most part I have my personal favorites.

I hope this answers any questions that are out there.