View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 07:59 PM   #13
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mac and DaBear's LFD NAS vs. LFD Cheroot/Icepick Review

LFD N.A.S. (Nasty A$$ Sh*t)

This is the third one of these I have smoked. A lot "uglier" than the "Icepick" and a tad darker.

Pre light draw gives me pepper, straight up "in your face" pepper. At first puff, the pepper smacks you right in the face. I recall a couple retrohales having me twitching at the nose. Strength is full on from the get-go. Normally love this, but after enjoying the "Icepick" so much, I want more of that cinnamon spice.

First Third score: 4/5

Nothing has changed at all with the second third, except the spice being a tad stronger.

Second third score: 45/5

Coming into the final third, it is one dimensional and the strength continues to build. Agree with Bear, there's a dryness on the finish that I didn't recognize before. I had to re-light once in the final third.

Final third score: 4/5

Overall: 4/5

Final Verdict: While I enjoyed the N.A.S., I enjoyed the Cheroot/"Icepick" a lot more. That cinnamon lingered and was AWESOME mixed with the slight pepper taste!!!

Nod goes to the Cheroot/"Icepick"....but both were very enjoyable. As I said, I will be looking for a box of the Cheroot/"Icepick". (I already have a box of the N.A.S.).