View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 09:28 AM   #8
DonniePaul
It's Cigar O' Clock!

First Name: Don
Trading: (4)
DonniePaul is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Your memorable "Cigar Smoking Experiences"

My wife and I were on our honeymoon in the Dominican and we met another couple from the same state, married at the same time, on the same day. So this couple and my wife and I ended up hanging out all week. The resort was all inclusive so we had free food, free drinks, good company AND the gift shop sold a variety of good cigars including genuine Cuban Cohibas. My buddy and I tried to smoke at least one cigar a day during the rigorous schedule of relaxing with the wives. One night after dinner the girls went off to do their thing and I found myself at the bar with my new friend who was into cigars. He handed me a Cohiba and we lit ‘em up. Damn it was a great cigar! We sat and smoked and drank and talked about life and the world in general. It was an experience where the whole world seemed to slow down. Within a month I had my 200 capacity humidor and I have been doing my best to fill it with a wide variety of tasty treats since then.

The whole experience was awesome but specifically that one night was what gave me “The Fever”.

I am still new to smoking cigars so I am looking forward to building a lot more memories.
DonniePaul is offline   Reply With Quote