Old 08-26-2009, 09:21 AM   #7
M1903A1
Have My Own Room

Trading: (4)
RA
M1903A1 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Your memorable "Cigar Smoking Experiences"

Hmm...a few right off the top of my head:

Smoking an 07 Parti Short while watching a massive electrical storm pass over my place a couple of years ago. I don't know if it was the intensity of the circumstances or if I had lit the cigar at just the peak of freshness...but I've never had a better Short before or since.

The 07 Monte Joyita I lit up and passed around with the Michigan crew at this past Shack. We picked up flavors I never thought possible in a cigar (fennel seed, shifting to coriander and saffron) and we were all laughing about it.

The 1935 La Palina I got to finish off at MegaMoB I in May of '07...the first clear Havana I'd smoked, my first really aged cigar, and I couldn't believe I was smoking something literally as old as my parents.

The first Parti Short I lit up from the first box I ever bought...feeling I'd passed a major milestone of some sort in my life.

The Monte 4 I lit up with a friend from New York on my back porch three nights ago...good times!