View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 09:29 AM   #393
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammondc View Post
Eh....just rolling in the glory since all of my Clemson friends/family have been yip yapping since week 2 about how badass they are and how they are going to destroy SC since they beat Auburn and SC did not. I am talking big time, non-stop, serious **** talking for almost 3 months now. Now all they talk about is the historical record of the rivalry.
I am with you, man, you have seen my end of it, too. The other team's fans talking **it for weeks and
then just not able to come to grips with it after they lose. Better for you, though, because you are
not half the pric& I am so they didn't come after you AND your team, but I have watched the
cocks have to deal with their rivalry/dominance issues this season as well. It was kind of unfair, in that
we all respond poorly when our teams lose, but this year it was more sharp-ended than usual. I guess
it's because everyone hates LSU. Or maybe pre-season polls ought to be outlawed. But you want to
see real $hit-talking? Watch when we beat bama twice. Then they will say "That's only 1-1. This won't be
decided until the SECOND rematch."
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote