ApexAZ
Wandering aimlessly

First Name: Brian
Trading: (10)
ApexAZ will become famous soon enoughApexAZ will become famous soon enough
Default Re: New Peterson 307

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePyroTec View Post
Before you send it back, check other pipes of the same style/model. It could be the way THAT type is made.

I found out the hard way the Peterson Customer Service girl who does the emails is a moron. I sent close up pictures and complete details of what I thought were issues of a new 999. When the pipe made it back to the service dept. it was deem to have been made correctly and they sent my pipe back with a pack of cleaners.

On the 999, even though it CAN BE, the drought hole IS NOT drilled center and it does come is a bit higher than the bottom of the bowl...and is correct according to Peterson.

I don't own a 307 so I'm not sure if it is supposed to be drilled that way or not. I will suggest keep doing your homework as you are now, before possibly wasting your money on postage. Find more people who own the same pipe and or call a few shops that may have one on hand to verify for you.
Okay, thanks. Cup o Joe said this is pretty normal. I'm waiting to hear back from peterson still. In the meantime, I will call around too.

I tried to take a picture and it just doesn't focus well enough.
ApexAZ is offline   Reply With Quote