YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation
Default Re: I Pulled The Trigger on an iPhone 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
I know the girl that was the head of marketing for lifeproof (i think that was their name) they just got bought by OtterBox, I will drop her a line and pass on your feedback and see what she has to say. I won't complain too much, her hubby is an FBI agent

btw pulled the trigger on my upgrade today, we'll see when it ships and I'll have to see about getting a case from my friend
What she will probably tell you (and I neglected to post) is that your friend (me) had a momentary lapse of judgement. I did not actually put the Otterbox screen protector on my phone. I already had the modified original that I would keep on the phone for a while. I merely laid the Otterbox screen protector on my phone to see it overlay the lens. Well, guess what? I had laid the screen protector (which is NOT symmetrical) on my phone flipped over. When I turned it around the lens was not covered. D'OH!!