montecristo#2
Don't Taze me Bro!

Trading: (49)
Cohiba
montecristo#2 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Aristocrat questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonumberone View Post
I will be contacting Bob in the next few days.
I still have to decide between the M plus 25 or the MXT 19.

Thanks again boys and if you have anything else to add please do so.
So I have the M plus 25, if you are considering this size, I would definitely grab some string and map out the dimensions on the floor where you think it is going to go. I didn't think 6 inches would make a huge difference but it does. My humidor is more square than I had thought it would be.

Personally, if I was to do it over again, I would probably get something that was a foot taller and not as deep. So something that is 5 ft tall instead of 4 ft tall.

I actually use beads in mine and not the water reservoirs. When I first got it in the summer, I could not get the RH down with water in the system, so I use about two pounds of beads and my humidor is usually 62-64%, but I do have the temp control.

This also adds another issue. There is a drain for the cooling fans that empties into one of the reservoirs. So it is hard to pull out the bottom shelf as I have to reach behind and pull out the tube before the shelf can be pulled out.

You get used to the fans after a couple of days. I think you end up tuning them out.

I haven't thought about capacity, I think mine holds at least 1600 to 1700 cigars.

I would just lay out the dimensions and get what you think works best for the room.
montecristo#2 is offline   Reply With Quote