View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 06:29 AM   #2279
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Photography Thread

Wow, talking about my first camera made me think back a long way. The very first thing I wanted to do
with my camera when I got it was to take perv pics. I guess that's why everyone gets that out of their
system when they got a digital camera, gotta take shots naked just to revel in the fact that it will not have
to be developed.
But when my dad gave me this camera, I wanted to catch a cheerleader in mid-high kick. I was obsessed with it.
And I got good at it, lol. But when you had to send the film off, it was about as risque as I thought I could get
away with without the lab sending the FBI after me or something.

I think its funny that now that we are a generation removed from ever CONSIDERING that there is no more
LAB involved, I wonder how kids even THINK about their first digital camera. When I got my first digital back in
the early 90s, I immediately started asking women to pose nude for me. They had thought about it, but
would never want a lab to see the pics. It was a REAL selling point. I could shoot a ton of pics, burn a CD for em
and keep my promise not to share the photos, and count on word of mouth to keep me in hot girls naked in my house.

Anyway, back to my first camera.............

OLS is offline   Reply With Quote