View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 07:52 PM   #2274
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Photography Thread

Also remember that when you shoot with it, and you turn that camera sideways without a second thought to shoot
that tall shot, that you circ polarizer will be turned off axis and the effect will go away, so you have to remember to
turn it 90 degrees. If there is one thing I have learned about amateur photography, its that its all so clear at home,
and when you get on the scene and start shooting, everything you wanted to remember just flies out the window, lol.
I imagine that its also easy for the pros to forget, but I bet its much less so. And there are no marks on it, you just
turn it til the colors bloom or the effect you see is the one you desire. They are cool but it is easy to forget you have
it mounted, and you may get home and see you forgot to turn it and all your pics in one direction look great, and all
the ones the other orientation are dull and colorless. 5HI+ happens.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote