Thankful.

First Name: Mike
Trading: (2)
Montecristo CoastGuard (Deployed)
Cigar Mike is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mike and not-Shawn (Ed) reviews Victor Sinclair

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
I'm working on setting up one for Phil on the Monomy that's full of pipe smoking stuff for those guys. Do you know Phil?
Yeah! Phil's a good guy...we spent a few months together training at a contractor's facility in North Carolina before coming out here, and I had the pleasure of sailing with him and the crew of his boat for about a month. We had some good adventures, one of which made the news back home (a rescue of six Iranian fishermen) - that was an event that happened on our watch, actually. He's got intentions of joining the forum here eventually, but his time on land is pretty limited so that might not happen for quite some time, unfortunately.

Right now his cutter's got a package from me that I put together out of one of those clear, round, food-style containers that Shawn gave me from one of your earlier packages. Last I saw it was filled up with about 15 or so random sticks I grabbed out of Shawn's cooler before he left. That container works decently, but has a habit of rolling around on the boat in unexpected directions, so the pelican case will be a welcome improvement for the ship!
Cigar Mike is offline   Reply With Quote