View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 11:38 AM   #9
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Need input on trip to KC Missouri

I concur about OK Joes and Jack Stack for BBQ and Grinders for something different. The couple times I've been to Bryant's, I wasn't impressed. But it's worth trying if you've never been there. Just a note about most of the more popular BBQ places, expect a wait of upwards of an hour to get in. It's worth it though. If you go to Joe's, try the smoked chicken gumbo, along with the seasoned fries and all of their BBQ'ed meats.

Stroud's is another popular place, if you like fried chicken and stick to your ribs side dishes.

As mentioned too, the Power and Light District is a great place to go hang out at.

I've yet to make it to Outlaw's south location, but I hear it's HUGE (used to be a Macaroni Grill).