View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 10:33 PM   #1
Scottw
Going Commando

First Name: Scott
Trading: (6)
Bolivar
Scottw has a spectacular aura aboutScottw has a spectacular aura aboutScottw has a spectacular aura about
Default Winter BBQ, all day, all food.

A couple friends of mine from work are coming up for a winter BBQ. The weather is supposed to be below 40 degrees and we are going to be outside hanging by the grill. Anyway, we are doing my baby back ribs, some smoked rotisserie baby chicken. 2" cut Perterhouse Steaks and a grilled whole Red Snapper. We will be capping it off with Chardonnay poached Red Crimson Pears with a Mango Blackberry sauce. I got some pictures of the ribs when I got'em, there are 4 racks totalling 17 pounds. I also snapped another shot after I dry rubbed the first 2 racks. The dry rub by the way came from a BOTL on this forum :eevis. It smells great and I can't wait to do them up. Smoking with mesquite wood on the smoker Saturday. If weather permits, I am going to try to smoke the following:

Fuente King B Rosado
Ashton ESG 21 Robusto
Padron 1964 Anni

If it is that cold and we cannot hang outside for more than an hour at a clip, I will either do an Ashton Heritage Puro Corona G or a Fuente Sungrown Chateu Fuente.

Here's the ribs, thanks again for the rub :eevis!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg raw ribs.jpg (108.1 KB, 319 views)
File Type: jpg dryrubribs.jpg (109.3 KB, 375 views)