Old 12-04-2008, 09:24 PM   #1
abnCPT
Just in from the Storm

Trading: (0)
Army (Active)
abnCPT is on a distinguished road
Default Cutter issues....

Hey Everybody,

I've been sitting on this problem for a while and decided I wanted to see if I was the only one. Christmas 2006 I got 2 of the Savoy Stainless Steel Cutters (one from my mom and one from my wife-works for me!). They looked and felt solid like this site claims....I set one aside and used one so I'd have a reserve. Anyways, within a couple of months, one of the screws fell out and a month or so later, others fell out and it basically fell apart on me. I was kinda pissed, but I knew I had my "reserve". Within 3 weeks, the same thing happened to that one.

I know you can't expect the things to last forever, but for what they paid for the things ($40+), you DO expect them to not fall apart like some free cutter you get at a shop!!! Did anyone else have issues with these things? Or am I just smoking some seriously solid cigars???

(Here's a link with a pic of the cutter in question: http://www.vcigar.com/savoy-stainles...d728172939a198 )

I hope that I didn't break any guidelines here with this post! Thanks for the insight.

TJ (abnCPT!)
abnCPT is offline   Reply With Quote