Thread: New toolbox.
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 04:31 PM   #1
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default New toolbox.

It just came in and I dragged it home today. She was on sale at Sears, 30% off. That's tough to beat. I put it together outside, and when I dragged it in I couldn't believe how huge it was. Among the other chests it really didn't look all that big.
My old rolling chest of 23 years is the red one on the right. She's been all over with me, and it's time she retired. I'll pass her on to someone in the family, along with some tools I don't need.
This chest will help me get my shop together. Only a few more months and I can start cranking out some projects and finish all the ones that are in limbo. I can't wait, I've been shut down since before January. I forget what a woodshop is like.
Anyways, here's my new buddy...