View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 08:50 AM   #1
E.J.
I'm nuts for the place

Trading: (21)
E.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the rough
Default Well, I just ended "Bring Your Pet to Daycare" day....

I will say that I was against it from the start.... I never understand this stuff, but mom and Ab's said we should do it and Ab's was excited to show off her dogs....so I relented.

My dogs are well behaved, so it isn't an issue with that, but just the whole point of taking them into a gaggle of 6-8 year old kids, all grabbing and rubbing, has to take a pup out of their comfort zone....

I decided that I would take the smaller of the dogs and just one, as I didn't know what I was walking into....

All was well, he walked in, we sat at the edge of their circle and Ab's introduced Kane, telling how old he was(1) ect....and then everyone got up to say hello....surrounded him, he was sooooooo happy and excited and he pissed all over the floor and on a few kids feet.....

One Hell of a way to start my morning.... I was cleaning floors and kids shoes for 5 minutes....all with shame written all over me. Would pay $.50 to see the faces of those parents when their kid tells them that they got peed on by Abby's dog today....

Thanks Kane, should have taken Chopper....

P.S. Few of you thought I was going to say we had a bite, huh....
E.J. is offline   Reply With Quote