View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 08:04 PM   #2
Mister Moo
I barely grok the obvious

First Name: Dan
Trading: (3)
HUpmann Army (Served With Honor)
Mister Moo is a jewel in the roughMister Moo is a jewel in the roughMister Moo is a jewel in the roughMister Moo is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Thinking about a TOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
I facilitate a tobacco of the month review on another forum, I like it and I think others enjoy doing it. I want to gauge the interest here and if there's enough people who want to do it then I will get it going.

About a week before the first of each month I will pick a blend that has not already been reviewed on this forum and post it so if you don't have it you can acquire some if you would like before the month starts. You can post you're review anytime after the thread is posted, even after the month has ended. The point is to get more blends up here for reviews.

I will also hold polls once in a while where you can vote on three or four blends that you want to try, after a week whichever blend has the most votes will be the blend up for review the next month (tie breaker is up to me).

If you are in favor then post here, also you can post any thoughts about it. In a couple days if there is enough interest I'll post one up for February.

Cheers
Go.