View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 05:35 PM   #18
AD720
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (73)
Partagas
AD720 is a jewel in the roughAD720 is a jewel in the roughAD720 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: cheaphumidors.com purchases??

Quote:
Originally Posted by s15driftking View Post
i saw a guy who bought an imperfect and it was damaged during hsipping. they left him out to dry.

I have had great luck with Tamphumidor.com and Thompsoncigars.com

cant speak for much else.

I find it slightly ironic that one person, one time has an issue with cheaphumidors.com and you are ready to write them off forever but many people, many times have had problems with Thompsons and you continue to tout them as great. There may be more people who have had issues but it seems like this is the one that is brought up every time cheap humidors in mentioned.

As I said in the other thread it was obvious (to me) that the damage occured in shipping. The OP of that thread posted a few things that cheaphumidors.com said but we really only see one side of the story there. I'm not saying the OP is lying or anything, but keep in mind when people are upset, especially about $$, that things often get confused/misunderstood and emotions on both sides of the cash register can get in the way of coming to an amicable conculsion. Who knows what was really said? There comes a point as a retailer when you have to except that nothing that you can do is going to satisfy certain unhappy customers.

My (and with every attempt to not be a shill) -

I, personally, have had a postive experence with cheaphumidors.com. Others have had postive exeperences with them as well.