View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 08:28 PM   #586
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all
Default Re: Photography Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgoings View Post
Say What!? I disagree. What people do in Photoshop these days (besides the crazy chit) is comparative to what you did in the dark room back in the days of film.
No argument there, none at all! But film does have a different "feel" to it. Don't get me wrong, I love my photoshop and will never give up digital, but its just not the same as film.

Bear in mind when I say "not the same as film" its like saying a Domican cigar is not the same as a Cuban. They'll never be the same, but fortunately there's some damned fine Domican cigars that many would argue are better than many Cubans (of course a matter of opinion that we don't want to discuss in this thread!!!!!!!!) but I think you get the idea. "Not film" does not equal "bad", just unmistakeably different in many cases.