View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 11:00 PM   #32
replicant_argent
Gravy Boat Winnah.

First Name: Pete
Location: my attorney has advised against giving this information to insane people
Trading: (22)
LGC
replicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to all
Default Re: What's Your Favorite Cheap Beer?

Pigs Eye, when it was brewed here in town, Amber being the fave.
Now? Summit, occasionally mixing in a case of Green Death (Special Export), decent body on the Ex, compared to 99% of macros, in my opinion. Others as wild hairs grab me.

Almost never, unless it is pretty much the only cold hopped product in front of me? Bud. Drank more than my share as a kid. Miller Lite. Never had the taste for it, taste buds told me to F off. Bud Light. Same thing. Damn near any light beer, actually, I would rather spend a couple bucks extra for something I can taste. The occasional light i might enjoy is a hot day lawnmower light. I also try to imagine myself as a man lost in the desert drinking fetid water at that point.
Hard to find a beer with actual body on the cheap, is my point, actually...Wait, did I have a point?

Crap, wheres my beer, the back is spasming again.
replicant_argent is offline   Reply With Quote