YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation
Default Re: Estate Pipe Lottery??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksknnr View Post
I was curious if anyone would be interested in an Estate Pipe Lottery?
I am in both the cigar lottery and pipe tobacco lottery, and they are a lot of fun. And who wouldn't want to win a bunch of pipes?

They do not have to be expensive or rare pipes, or estate pipes for that matter. I would be happy to run it, but not sure if it would be a conflict of interest since I would want to be in the lottery also.
And administrators could let me know if I would even be able to run it? Not sure if it would be in the rules or not to just start it up?
No issues with a pipe lottery (vs. pipe tobacco lottery). While not an absolute, it would be better if the person administrating did not participate.

Now, I am not a pipe smoker but it would seem to me that folks would not participate more than a few months. Either running out of pipes to donate or winning more than practical. This is pure conjecture on my part so I may well be out in left field. Let's see how much interest there is and go from there.