View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 02:12 PM   #1
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Arturo Fuente Hemingway Between The Lines

https://arturofuente.com/hemingway-4/

So, i picked this up the other day to try and review. I have to admit that it's a gorgeous looking cigar. The Fuentes love making pretty cigars i'll give them that much but is this as good as the other selections within the Hemingway line? Let's find out

Appearance: maybe the most perfectly rolled cigar i've ever had

Smoke:this one puts out a great amount of smoke

very sweet tobacco, chocolate, vanilla, dry fruit, kola nut, coffee, interesting flavor blend between the two wrappers and it makes flavors harder to peg down. almonds, very light leather notes, creaminess, a little white pepper, earthiness, definitely a complex smoke from the start

chocolate, coffee, earthiness, almost like a cocoa rubbed steak like flavor, dry fruit, vanilla, cream, wood, kola nut, sweet tobacco,

chocolate, caramel, coffee, earthiness, dry fruit, creaminess, still has that meatiness to it that is very pleasant, kola nuts, woodiness, sweetness,

Ash, burn was a little uneven but with the two wrappers it wasn't unexpected. ash was perfect and tightly packed as always

Finish, it has all the Fuente flavors that go along with Hemingway but it has a complexity i wasn't expecting. I'll definitely be buying some more to try but not right now. This is more of a special occasion smoke. I highly recommend it. I hope you enjoyed this little review! God bless you all!