Old 05-02-2014, 08:44 AM   #1
Yazzie
Have My Own Room

First Name: Mark
Trading: (10)
HUpmann
Yazzie will become famous soon enough
Default Don Pepin Garcia 2007 Limited Edition El Centurion Guerrero

Been away from the forums and smoking in general for the last 5 years or so. No particular reason, it just happened. The nice thing is my very large collection (95% CC's) of smokes have had a nice long comfortable 65% nap Back in the day I picked up 4 boxes of the DPG LE 2007 Centurion Guerreros (5x50). I have 2 full boxes that have been resting for over 6 years and I am probably going to be selling 5'ers soon in the WTS section as I went totally cuckoo with purchases and will never smoke what I have so will be looking to downsize my collection.

These were very good ROTT and I wanted to see how they burn and taste after their nap. Fired one up last night and it was very enjoyable. That DPG Spice was immediately noticeable. The burn was even and the draw was terrific. I usually don't smoke cigars deep into the last third but I actually found the last third of this smoke more enjoyable than the 2nd 3rd, which more me as rare.

I took a few pics to share. This was indeed a great smoke of what appears to be a very hard to find stick these days.

Yazzie is offline   Reply With Quote