View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 08:27 AM   #53
neoflex
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: John
Trading: (32)
RA
neoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really nice
Default Re: what's the WORST cigar you've smoked?

I never had the balls to try a Cremosa or a Tamboril. For me it was a Pinar something or other. It was gifted to me from a local many, many years ago. It was the ones that they claimed they found a warehouse full of pre-embargo Cuban leaf.(cough BullSh*t, cough, cough) Smoking that thing basically tasted like I was sucking on warm air and that was it. No flavor whatsoever. If you would like to know what it tasted like, wait until the winter and if you have forced air in your home wait for the heat to kick on and grab yourself a straw and suck the air coming out of the vent through the straw. You have now replicated what this smoke tasted like. After that the worst smokes I have ever had was basically every single Nub and I tried all of them except for the Cain as I have yet to convince myself to try one. All the others made it a few puffs and were chucked. Lifes to short to waste time smoking sh*tty cigars.