Old 02-27-2023, 03:50 AM   #4310
Stogieman
Herf King

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
Stogieman is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's back to work Monday already. We had a great weekend overall: spent Saturday with the fellas at Aroma; went to dinner at our dear friends house that evening (Maggie, Eric and the three little kids - Eric was a West Point Cadet we sponsored who graduated in 2013 and is now a Major teaching at West Point); yesterday, we spent the afternoon with Kristen and Stephan at the Newburgh Brewery sipping on a couple beers and all (dear friends of ours that are getting married the 1st of October at the oldest winery in the US - I'm doing the officiating). Congrats to the NY Rangers for splitting this weekend with a loss and a win and a congrats as well to Kyle Busch for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race. I see that we will be getting around 7 inches of snow tonight here in the Hudson Valley, I can't wait until the Spring time is here again and warm weather is back. Anyway, enjoy your week all and be careful out there......