View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 07:20 PM   #1
WaxingMoon
Humidor Builder

First Name: Ed
Trading: (3)
Army (Served With Honor)
WaxingMoon will become famous soon enoughWaxingMoon will become famous soon enough
Default Andromeda - The Humidor

Here's a beauty that is on it's way to Canada.... Of course, the BOTL would select maple.... Bird's Eye Sugar Maple, in fact... and to compliment it with Bolivian Rosewood was just.... well, icing on the cake....

This is my gal, Karen's first attempt at working with me in the shop.... she meticulously put the lid together.... moving around the diamonds in to several different patterns until she arrived at the symmetrical piece you see here.... GREAT JOB KAREN!!!

This is a big 'un.... 14" x 22 5/8" x 8 5/8" for about 425 count.....

The BOTL that ordered this one wanted to be able to store "boxes" of his favorites on the bottom level... with a humidification area as shown... he actually sent me a drawing of the dims he wanted..... I added the "waffled" dividers on the humidification area for obvious reasons....

Karen & I are mighty proud of this one....and, had a great time building it together as it was our first...... I'm sure you'll be seeing more of Karen and her "roll up the sleeves, let's get 'er done" role in working with me in the Waxing Moon Shop.....

Thanks for looking... & enjoy!