View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 06:06 PM   #32
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: Any Sirius/XM Gurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave View Post
They've tightened up their sales folks, apparently. Annual bill was way north of two bills and even after multiple calls trying to haggle them down, I've been offered absolutely nothing less than full bill price. I don't use it, but since my wife loves it, I think I'm going to bite the bullet and pay the asking price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave128 View Post
We listen all the time in our car. We used to have a lifetime subscription, but as you stated, they have changed they're practices. We're hooked so we now bite the bullet and pay the yearly fee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
Yeah, my bill is way up too. Still deciding.
That five month deal is about to go out in May. So just for the fun of it I called a couple days ago to see what they offers were. They told me there were none for current customers. So I told the guy that was fine, when it ran out I would simply cancel. He then said that he could offer me a deal for 6 months at a little more than i paid for the 5 months. The total came to 45 bucks and he said that they would pro rate my month I had left and blah blah blah. I told him no thanks, I would wait til the current plan had a couple days left and call back. I am not sure at this point if I stay with it or just subscribe to apple music for 10 bucks a month.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote