View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 09:46 PM   #1
squirrel

Default Humidor help....

Hey all, First want to say thanks for a great site. Am a newbie, and am having a few problems w/ my new humidor.

I received a 125ct humidor as a gift leaving afghanistan. Brand new, brought it home, and have wiped it down twice w/ the 50/ 50 solution from the local cigar store. It is still sitting at 100% humidity. When I wiped it down, saturated the wood (not soaking, but could see it was wet)...let it sit for 24 hours. Then repeated the exact same steps. Still days later 100% humidity. Have replaced the generic filter w/ humi-disc (2 of them) keeping them wet.

Anything will help please...Have excellent selection of cigars just sitting, will that hurt. Anyone in Va Beach, let me know will share, haha....

This all leads to my last thanks to all who supported the HERF out of bagram afghanistan. Led by snkbte (correct my spelling, his card is still in a box on the way back.) Snkbte, if you see this hit me up...still owe you that coin.
To all vendors, cigar shops, supporters, soldiers, sailors....Thank you...

Missed the last few weekends cause I was out so much. But Snkbte, put on a good show....comfortable, relaxing atmosphere.

Thanks guys, glad to be part of this forum. cb "squirrel out"