View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 08:43 AM   #24
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 3?5?7? Just how old, 357?

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I had a great birthday and Easter celebration the following day. Sorry for the delayed response. My 34th birthday was a good one. My parents came over and watched my little ones so the wife and I could have a night out. Plus, I placed a long overdue order for some of my favorite cigars.

I hope to see all of you soon and often. BTW, my sunroom is now equipped with a HD TV if anyone nearby wants to watch a game and have a cigar. I was enjoying a smoke in there when Michigan came back to beat Kansas.

Tom, I would love to go to a game with you. In fact the Mrs wanted to get me tickets as part of my birthday gift but didn't know what section I'd like so she held off so I could pick out tickets myself. Let me know when you might be interested in heading to the D for a Tiger's game.