View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 12:41 PM   #621
jjirons69
Haberdasher

First Name: Jamie
Trading: (94)
LGC
jjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What is the last concert you've seen?

Let's pull this one out the closet - I'm a music nut and my soon to be 14-year old daughter also following close behind. Nothing like hearing a kid in the backseat singing to Pablo Cruise, Garth Brooks, or Social Distortion. My parents surely weren't music folks, so my concert experience was very limited until late in high school, college, and afterwards. I really want her to be fully immersed as a teenager, plus it's something a middle-aged guy can do with his teenager. Her first concert was last year and started with Darius Kucker, then Weezer/Pan!c at the Disco in the spring, 21 Pilots (her favorite) last summer, and Maroon 5 last autumn. This year we have 8 summer/late fall shows lined up. Started with Collective Soul/Tonic/Our Lady Peace in June, Steve Earle (front row) in July, and Jason Isbell in July (which was my last concert via the OP). This Sunday is Matchbox Twenty/Counting Crows, Hall and Oates in Sept, Judah & the Lion and Foo Fighters in Oct, and ending with Imagine Dragons for her birthday in November. Several of these were small, intimate venues all the way to amphitheaters up to large coliseums. I can think of nothing better to spend my cigar budget on.