View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 04:40 PM   #2
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Diet and food intolerances

Thanks for posting this, while terribly out of shape and the eating habits of a billy goat, I obviously need to change my diet and life style, I have gone from high 200s to around 198 in the past with eating right and exercising daily, but as I get older it gets harder to drag my ass into the gym.

One of my neighbors, whom I am currently pushing down the slope, is an Olympic athlete and his wife is a nutritionist, I was going to talk to her about working up a menu for me, but I think I am going to try this elimination challenge as a start, the only challenge I see will be the caffeine, but when I used to be in shape and felt good I found I didn't need the 5 cups of coffee to get through the day.

Again thanks for posting this, I'll be sure to post changes and results as I go, although no matter how much weight I lose, with this nose I'm sure people will still be able to pick me out of a crowd.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote