View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 02:23 PM   #39
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Burger Joints - What's Your Fav?

Well they aren't around anymore but in Somerville MA there was Worldly Wings, I worked there when I first got to Boston, we would trim down whole roast beefs to cook for sandwiches and take the trimmings and grind them for burgers while mixing in some chuck and other cow parts. They actually had great "steak burgers" as they called them. It was right next door to the Jazz club where Whitey used to meet with his boys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subvet642 View Post
Without a doubt it would be Nicky's in Wrentham, Mass. The burgers are Old School; no frills, nothing fancy but... high quality ingredients, bakery buns, everything expertly prepared with the lettuce, tomato and pickles served on the side. The meat to bun to condiment ratio is perfect; everything is always perfect. It is quite simply the best diner in the Universe! I have no connection with it whatsoever but check out this menu:

http://www.nickysfamilydining.com/lunch-dinner-menu/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksknnr View Post
I'm going to have to check this place out, only about 1/2 hour from me
Perfect.

Also this
Quote:
Extras: Jimmies $.10
You can tell New England by "Jimmies" even I Florida we grew up saying that as my family was from Boston, never sprinkles always Jimmies.

(All kidding aside, you can't beat the prices there!)

Last edited by AdamJoshua; 02-03-2017 at 02:30 PM.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote